FILE FORMAT & RESOLUTION
Please send your files in one of the following file formats:
All text must be converted into outlines. If the files contain raster images, they should be at least 100ppi (pixels per inch) at the finish size.
To ensure that no distortion takes place, files should be sized to the finished size. We prefer submitted files at 100% actual size. To ensure that you have the proper bleeds and your important artwork is within the visual area open your template in either Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop and build your artwork within the template.
All of our printers work in CMYK so we prefer all art to be provided in CMYK color mode to ensure the color accuracy of the print. All files that are sent in RGB will be transformed to CMYK prior to production. A file that is printed in RGB mode will often cause a color variation.
Any PMS colors should be embeded in your files or transformed into a CMYK build.
Questions, comments or concerns? Contact our Graphics Department at 714-685-2815 or e-mail email@example.com.
DOWNLOAD YOUR TEMPLATE:
USING ADOBE PHOTOSHOP:
- Open your template in Adobe Photoshop at 100% final size in CMYK mode and at 100ppi or half size at 200ppi.
- Flatten your artwork and "Save As" a .tif file with no compression (this window appears when you save your document). Please include the file extension in the name.
- Name Your Document as follows: YourCompanyName_OrderNumber.tif
- Open your template in Adobe Illustrator and begin building your vector art. Make sure that your "Document Color Mode" is CMYK.
- Convert all text into outlines (from the TYPE menu).
- Any raster images that are linked should be .tif files that have been scaled, rotated and cropped prior to linking them in Illustrator. Don’t forget to submit these images with your layout file!
- Apply all raster effects (i.e. transparencies, drop shadows, layer efects, etc.) to raster images in Photoshop prior to linking them in your layout file.
- Save your file in .eps format.
- Name Your Document as follows: YourCompanyName_OrderNumber.eps
USING ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR:
Please refer to the instructions included in steps 2 - 4 in your invoice email to get the link to your personalized artwork subimssion link.
If your order requires more than one art file, please zip your documents into one folder prior to uploading them.