This classic rectangular trade show counter provides a professional looking area for interacting with prospects during job fairs, conventions and other commercial or networking events. Its design is proof that you do not need a complicated form to achieve an alluring composition for your trade show booth.
3×3 Rectangular Counter – Key Features
It’s rectangular extrusion-based frame can be assembled effortlessly by following the step-by-step instructions that are included in the kit. This trade show counter features push-fit graphics. Also called SEG due to the silicone insertions sewn into the edges of the graphics fabric, they are extremely simple to tuck into the grooves of the frame.
1. To make sure that you are not left with any unwanted creases or folds in the material and you have a smooth display surface when you have finished putting together you counter, start by pushing the graphics fabric into the corners of its 4 panels. After this step, push the fabric into the middle of the panels margins and work your way up to the corners;
2. To use the interior of your trade show booth as a practical storage space simply remove one of its panels.
The graphics are printed via dye-sublimation. For plastic fabrics this is the most reliable printing technique that guarantees a long lasting, high resolution image. The countertop comes in four available finishes that you can choose from to complete the design of your new trade show counter.
3×3 Rectangular Counter – Kit Description
– Push-fit dye-sublimated fabric graphics and simple extrusion-based frames
– Choose from four tabletop finishes: black, silver, natural and mahogany.
– Easy step-by-step instructions
– Access extra storage by removing one fabric panel
– Counter can support a max weight of 30 lbs