Sometimes you just need a little help
1. Shipping Time?
Shipping times vary per product and can be found on each individual product page right above “Package Includes”. Please note that lead time references the additional amount of days after your approval of the proof is received, if graphics are involved on your order. We can accommodate rush orders. Contact us for details.
2. Do you have additional Trade show displays not shown on your website?
We do have additional items that are now shown on the website. If you do not see what you are looking for, feel free to call or email.
3. Where do your trade show display products ship from?
Las Vegas, Nevada or direct from our vendors within the USA.
4. Are the artwork templates on the website?
Yes, just go to the Graphics tab on the website and then click Guidelines & Templates to view artwork templates. After you purchase a template will be emailed to you.
5. Do you offer graphic design services for your trade show displays and exhibits?
Yes. Contact us to discuss your specific needs and requirements and to obtain pricing estimates.
6. Do you offer custom trade show displays and exhibits?
Yes, through our parent company www.AbsoluteExhibits.com. We offer rentals and sales of large scale exhibits.
7. Can I speak with someone about ordering a trade show booth or concerning design questions?
Absolutely, please see below for telephone number. A member of our design staff will be happy to take your call.
8. Do you sell replacement graphics for my current stand?
In most cases we can provide replacement graphics.
9. Do your products come with warranties?
Most everything is warranted and is noted on the product page above “Package Include”.
10. What if I have a change to my order’s details, such as delivery address or due date?
A quick email or phone call can handle that. Not a problem, please just call or email your order coordinator to have the change made. We make every effort to accommodate mid-order changes, but please note that some changes will result in additional rush/freight charges/processing fees.
11. Do you ship to Canada?
Because of customs issues we find it best not to ship outside of the USA.
12. What about Order Cancellations?
Not a problem, depending where you are in the purchase process we will work with you to either stop your purchase or refund a full or partial payment. Orders must be cancelled before any production work is done.
13. Can I ship to my hotel?
Of course, but please make certain that they are expecting a shipment for you and will not turn it away.
14. Will there be set-up instructions?
Yes, set-up instructions are included and can also be found on our website.
15. How much weight can be placed on a slatwall shelf?
Approximately 3-5 pounds spread across the shelf … not on one end please!