One huge monitor – or maybe two? This case says PROTECTION every step of the way. Are you the person responsible for getting your new LCD screens to your next trade show? This monitor case will make life exceptionally easier for those with the packing and unpacking duty for the tradeshow equipment. Throw out that cardboard box it came in. That is for one time use and will definitely not hold up to shipping abuses, so think ahead as you need a way to transport your flat screen monitors to the site safely.
The interior of this large format LCD case features foam padding system that is designed to hold one or two monitors from 52″ to 60″ in the desirable upright position. This Large LCD monitor case is rotationally molded of LLDPE Polyethylene for strength and durability with a weather resistant gasketed tongue and groove valance, heavy-duty twist latches that will accommodate a customer supplied padlock on each side, forklift rails for convenient transport, two cushioned rubber over-molded lift handles on each side for a two man lift and edge wheels and convenient tow handle; perfect for storing your large format monitors in the storeroom or maneuvering to trade shows or events. This over-sized LCD Monitor case offers quality construction, is made in the USA and is shippable by LTL truck only.
The 52″-60″ Flat Screen Monitor Molded Case- Key Advantages:
- Rotationally molded of LLDPE Polyethylene for strength and durability
- Holds 52″ to 60″LCD screens in desirable upright position
- Foam padding system for easy configuration
- Corner wheels for tilting and easy transport
- Cushioned rubber over-molded tow handle
- Two cushioned rubber over-molded lifting handles on each side
- Weather resistant gasketed tongue and groove valance for moisture protection
- Heavy duty twist latches with pad lockable latches on each side
- Convenient forklift rails for easy shipping
- Can be shipped by LTL Truck only.
The 52″-60″ Flat Screen Monitor Molded Case Warranty:
Our hard-shell cases are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That means, if your case breaks, the manufacturer will supply replacement parts, repair the case, or replace your case for as long as you own it. Proof of Purchase is required for all warranty claims. Our cases are warranted for life to the original owner only. Cases used rental purposes, used by institutions or schools, modified or used cases are not covered by this warranty.